Monday, January 10, 2011

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups

Splits, Daniel was getting excited and was encouraging me and forgot to hit the splits. Which is fine I need the encouragement more than the times.
1 = Under 1:30 I remember hearing Daniel yell 1:30 and I was well into my Thrusters of round two.
2 = At 2 min 30 seconds
3 = 1:36 Daniel said this one hammered me he was right.
Time 4:06

Thanks Daniel for the help. I am glad you were there.

This one was another great workout. I was pleased with my time but I know I was not going as deep as I have been on my thrusters. It has been to long since I have had a workout with thrusters. To be honest I can not remember my last workout that had Thrusters in it. I know my first round was a little shy of full 90. I think by the second round I was hitting parallel. All pull-ups were unbroken I wish I could say the same for the Thrusters. When I finished my last pull-up and hit the ground my arms started cramping. Biceps were on fire from the pull-ups. Wore a belt again today to be careful with my back. I left it on the whole time with out taking it off for pull-ups. I was very sore after the over head squats from a few days ago. Yesterday was front squats I felt good but you never know. I have been having to many good days to blow it with my back.

Friday, September 10, 2010
"Fran"
Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups
1 - 1:27
2 - 1:48
3 - 1:19
Total = 4:35
I blew through the first round feeling pretty good. Daniel posted a huge time and getting as close as I could was my goal. Realistically I was hoping to break 5. I got it done well under. I did the first round unbroken. Thrusters are usually my bain but all were unbroken. Pull ups on round two were 10/5, last round was 5/4.With Carthage last night I was exhausted today. I just did not have the steam I normally had. I had a solid time but I think I could have gone much faster if I had been rested and had someone to push me. Emily was with me and did the best she could to keep me fired up. There is only so much a 7 year old could do. Thanks Emily.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010
"FRAN"
"Fran"Three rounds,21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
95 pound Thruster
Pull-ups
7:35
This one is awesome! I screwed it up though. Daniel were going to go this afternoon because I had a dentist appointment. And Danile had an appointment after practice. I decided to skip breakfast and eat after the dentist and practice. Daniels appointment got canceled and we did this after practice. Jen brought me something to eat but my body did not have enough time to process with 15 minutes from consumption to work load. I wore out in the first round. Good of the workout is that I did do it precribed. The pull ups were unbroken for all sets. I also used a belt today for back stability. We shall see in the next few hours if it paid off. I had to take the belt on and off which cost me time. Goal for next time is 6 min or under.LESSON FOR DAY = NEVER SKIP BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The time said 2:30 when you started your last set. I remember saying you have 1:30 left before you hit four minutes.

    ReplyDelete