Monday, July 22, 2013

For time:
15 reps - 55lb KB squat clean
30 Toes to bar
30 Box jump, 36 inch box - tall black one
15 Muscle-ups
40 pound dumbbell Push press / push jerk, 30 reps 
30 Double-unders
135 pound Thruster, 15 reps - off rack
30 Pull-ups
30 Burpees
300 feet Walking lunge with 45lb plate held overhead

First exercise was supposed to be squat clean with 155lbs.  My back is killing me from sking this weekend.  I thought it best not to pull from the floor.  I did a few reps with 135 and it did not feel very good.  I adapted and did a KB clean from the floor up and in one motion of a goblet squat.  Mimicing a squat clean.  Kept the movement between my legs and centered.  A neat movement.  I will do it again.  I also upped the box jump height.  I did the big black box.  These felt good.  Again with the thrusters I did not want to come off the floor.  I put it up in the rack but still did full AtoG squats to over head with 135lbs.

I started a timer but my back started to hurt and feel out of wack by the burpees.  I just started to slow down and get focused.  

I also did a bunch of ab movements and push-ups at morning practice.  Sets of 25 abs and 10 push-ups.  I think 200 abs and 80 push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment